Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mother's group


The mother's group (well the ones at that activity)




For another mother's group we went up to sundance and walked around. It was Thursday so I had Payton Bell with me (Karli and Skyler's cute little boy). We had a great time. I just love the other mother's in my ward and it is so wonderful having a day to get together with them. Brock is getting so good at sitting and he also likes "playing" with other babies. He feels their faces and tries to hold their hands - it is so cute.



My life in a few years (Or on Thursdays)

These two are going to be great friends!
(Brock's like "Waz up yo")


So cute!

My friend Jess takes GREAT pictures. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Skyler said...

Yeah -- those are two stinkin cute boys! I wonder if Payton will ever throw a foosball at Brock's head, or if Brock will pull Payton's hair and throw his shoes. Good times.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

i love these pictures, but especially the last one.. isnt Jess great?! I wish i could come to the mother's club stuff, it looks like y'all have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hey, these pictures are the cutest. I honestly can't believe how cute Brock is!...Good work!

Janina Herbert said...

jamie, again, these pictures are SO incredibly adorable!! and i absolutely LOVE the last one, and the one with you holding payton and brock - it is SUCH a cute picture! you just look so beautiful in both of them! just gorgeous!

anyways, love ya!