I know everyone has pretty much been tagged - but this was really fun and nostalgic - I definitely recommend. And if I brought back any great memories - make sure to leave a comment!
Favorite movies:
Childhood: Mary Poppins, Frosty the Snowman, and Wizard of Oz
Elementary/Middle school: Clueless and Now and Then
High School: Empire Records, and A Walk to Remember
Now: The Notebook and the Bourne series
Favorite TV Shows:
Childhood: Today's Special, Little Bits, and David the Nomb
Elementary: Full House, Saved by the Bell, and Boy Meets World
Middle School/High School: Dawson's Creek and Friends
Now: The Office, 30 Rock, and Law and Order SVU
Favorite Books:
Childhood: Little Critters and Sarah Plain and Tall
Middle School/High School: Mr. and Mrs. Bo Jo Jones and Go Ask Alice
Now: Any church book and still Mr. and Mrs. Bo Jo Jones
Best Friends:
Childhood: Jamison Robert Harrigan and McKenzie Foisey
Elementary: Niki Engh, Jenny Rasmussen, Karli Curtis, and Katrina Hammond
Middle School: Karli Curtis, Katrina Hammond, Megan Wray, and Alyse Hair
High School: Karli Curtis, Katrina Hammond, Megan Wray, Megan and Nicole Hair, Jason Herbert, and Tom Sorensen
Now: Jason Herbert, Karli Bell (Curtis), Katrina Taylor (Hammond), and Megan McGary (Wray)
Note: Although Karli Curtis made it all of the way through the list - we were best enemies until college :)
Boyfriends/crushes:
For the most part mine are all "boys who were friends" rather than "boyfriends"
Childhood:Ryan Garretson (crush), Jamie Harrigan (friend)
Elementary/Middle School: Joey Ulrich (friend - but for the first time I am going to admit a deep dark secret - I always had a crush on Joey - yes Katrina I lied to you for many year - I ALWAYS liked Joey, ever since third grade, I have never told a soul, I figure we are all adults now, so there you go), Jake Rosevear (Friend), and Conner Egan (Boyfriend - for like a week), Lucus Burbank (friend)
High School: Jason Herbert (Boyfriend), Tom Sorensen (friend), Bryan Roylance (friend)
Now: Jason Herbert (HUGE CRUSH)
Hobbies/Games/Past-times:
Childhood: Barbies, house, Nintendo - I always had to be the princess :)
Elementary: Barbies, What-sha-ma-call-it (inside joke), gymnastics, softball, spin the bottle (yes in elementary, we played in Joey's backyard all the time, and we kissed on the hand - EEW), night games (kick the can, sardines, ghost in the graveyard), sleepovers and going toilet papering
Middle School: Stage Crew, Video Productions (go Knight Vision), hanging out at the mall (trying on prom dresses), doing makeovers and taking glamour shots
High School: mostly falling in love with Jason (you all said i would regret spending so much time with him... well... I don't! :), scrapbooking, embroidering, exercising, going on drives, and gaining my testimony
Now: scrapbooking, cooking, playing peek-a-boo (and all other things baby:), being with Jason, organizing
1 comment:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment