Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, March 24, 2008

We are "egg"cited to announce Baby Herbert #2


We gave each of our family members a plastic egg for their Easter present - and this is what was inside, a little baby, some plastic binkies, jellybeans, and a note that said, "we are "egg"cited to announce Baby Herbert #2 on September 30th! Everyone was so excited and shocked (except for my mom and Katie, they had suspected for a while). We are so excited and can't wait! I am 14 weeks along, for those of you doing the math, it means they will be 17 months apart, which is close, but I am not worried. My mom had all of hers close (Katie and I are 15 months apart), so I always wanted mine close together.
*
PS - For those of you who don't know, My sister Katie is pregnant as well and due 3 weeks after me.

10 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

I didn't get to say this yesterday when Matt and Jason were on the phone because you were sleeping but....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :):) We are SO happy for you both!! :) Love you!

Megan Loves Life said...

that is such a cute way to tell! i'm so excited for baby herbert #2... i wonder if it's another boy or a girl?... how are you feeling now? any better?

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

YEAH!!!! that is so exciting! it will be great, jerra and claysen are 15 months and they are great friends! how are you feeling?

Rosie said...

congratulations, Jamie! How fun (and brave)! Keep us all posted on your you're feeling and what you'll be having!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Congrats! You guys are keeping busy!

the taylors said...

oh my goodness! i am so excited for you guys. but I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner.i am so happy for you!

Gooch Family said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!!

Emily said...

yay for baby herbertses! i hope you're feeling well. congratulations! kids couldn't ask for better parents.

Nick and Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats girlie!!! My kids are 17 months apart, it's trying at times, but so much fun! Hope all goes well, miss you!

Carly & Jesse said...

congratulations! that is very exciting!