Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Swimming

Brock loves to go swimming at the Veterans Pool here in Provo. I really want to take him swimming a few more times this summer - but right now I really don't feel like I could do it by myself. If any of my friends out there (especially ward friends without kids) who have a free afternoon and want to come help me - I would really appreciate it - I'll pay. He is really good - he just likes to go in the deep end (2 feet deep!) and I have to carry him - and I still cannot carry him for more than a minute or so. We could go any afternoon - the pool does not open until 1 - I like to get there right when it opens (it is the least crowded at that time) and then we leave around 3 for Brock's afternoon nap. Give me a call if you are interested.

2 comments:

Larsica said...

Hey! This is Jessica, I have been wanting to go to that pool too, I've never been. Maybe we could sort of switch kids to swim. Preston usually just sits there and splashes or plays with toys. Let me know what you think!

Team Box! said...

I'm glad you got the moby wrap, I think it will work great! good to hear you've healed well too, so scary huh?!