So I just put the boys down for a nap - and Brock wanted to say the prayer. This was one of the first prayers that I did not have to help him with at all. He said,
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you it was sunny, thank you for soccer ball, thank you Noah can kick soccer ball, thank you for football, thank you for Santa, thank you for reindeer, thank you for clothes, thank you for my shirt, thank you for uncle Travis, thank you for mom and dad, thank you for prophet, thank you for Jesus, bless uncle Michael on his mission, Jesus Christ Amen.
Most of his prayers before that have just been repetition of things he has heard us pray for - but I assure you we have never prayed for most of the things on his list. We had actually just come inside from playing out in the parking lot - kicking the soccer ball, and of coarse Noah was kicking it too. It is also nice that he is more thankful - and didn't ask for much - and nothing selfish - I could take a lesson from my two year olds prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bailey prayed that she was thankful dad was playing Santa, and mom Mrs. Claus and "her and Avery elfs." Too funny.
that is so cute! I'll have to tell travis that at least Brock is thankful for him. haha.
can't wait for christmas so we can see eachother more!
Post a Comment