Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tickets, Tickets Please

Name that show... Dinosaur Train. My kids love Dinosaur Train and have found a love for trains and tunnels, well "time tunnels" to be exact. Every tunnel in the WHOLE world is a time tunnel and when we go under one (even just the bridges on the free way) Noah yells "time tunnel, time tunnel approaching" or "big pond, next stop big pond" or "tickets, tickets please".

So one day for our activity we rode TRAX downtown and strolled around temple square.


They were in HEAVEN!

And now I would like to share with you the many faces of Noah - a little overload, I know, but he was just being so funny I kept taking pictures, and I just had to share.







and one of Brock... just to make things even.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like a great day.

The Bell Bunch said...

Looks like fun! Payton and Brooke are way into "pig racing" (Cornbelly's and Farmstead) right now, and set up heats of pig races in the backyard for hours. It is fun to let your kids imaginations "plan" the activities. Miss you guys.