Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Change

We are moving to Denver.  Jason got a great job opportunity with his company, Fidelity.  We have sold our house and as soon as we find a place to live there - we are on our way, hopefully before the end of August.  We are hoping to be in the Parker area (south east).  I will provide more details and emotions and feelings later.  It has been very fast, and very exciting, and very emotional.  But mostly I am SO PROUD of Jason; he worked very hard for this and totally deserves it.  I am lucky to have him.

3 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Wow!! How exciting! Good luck!

Sabrina said...

Holy Cow! I haven't checked blogs in forever! That is so exciting and probably scary! Congratulations! I'll miss seeing you while we are in Utah though. Good luck!

Karen said...

Yeah, I'm glad it worked out to see you the last few summers when we were in Utah...especially when we got to see your home last summer. I'm happy for you and this exciting chapter for your family. You'll do so well, I know!