Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Denver's Spring

In Utah there is a saying about the weather I always heard, "If you don't like the weather just wait 5 minutes".  It was usually very true.  Rain in the morning does not mean rain in the afternoon.  In Denver I have found that their spring is VERY bi-polar.  Even the winter is strange too.  But by strange I mean wonderful.  It is basically in the upper 50's low 60's all winter and then one day it drops to the 30's and snows - but by 2:00 in the afternoon it is back to the 50's. 
 
The same is true for the Spring.  Its 60's and 70's for days and days, then the next day you wake up to 2 feet of snow, then the next day your back to 60's and 70's.  The pattern just repeats.  I don't know when it will end.  They say March and April are the months with the most snowfall.  These pictures were taken one day after the other.


I kind of love it.

2 comments:

Jess said...

That's ridiculously awesome.

Laura said...

That saying is true everywhere you live. And they say it everywhere too. Just something I noted living in four different states.

Your kids are adorable. Glad you are enjoying Denver. I read an article about Colorado yesterday and it made me wish to live there in some ways.