Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fun Run



I hate most school fund raisers.  But I hated this one the most.  But the kids loved it.  Get a sponsor to pay 1,3, or 5 dollars for every lap you run.  The boys were super into it and Brock turned into a regular salesman.  Me and the girls went on the day of the run to cheer them on.






 

 
I made them stop mid-lap for a picture - they were not thrilled about that.
 
They were supposed to run 35 laps - I thought for sure they would each run like 10 - Brock ran the whole thing! - But Noah had to stop at 34 laps.


Noah, Brock, and Emerson
 
Riley, Noah, and Kyle

1 comment:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Our kids did this at our school too! I thought it was very clever of them to make the laps ridiculously short so that all the kids could make the 35 laps :) At least they stopped them after that!