Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cousins

My little brother Michael and his sweet wife Brooke had their first little baby a few weeks before we went to Utah.  I was so sad to not get to see her for several months - so I was thrilled when this unplanned Utah trip happened.  They named her Caroline and she is such a doll.  She is the cutest baby and they are the sweetest parents - they will do such a great job!
 
Since we had all the grandkids there we of course had to try and get a picture.  I think we did pretty good this time. 








And a silly one:





 
Mille was there and wanted a picture with the girls (Millie is my cousin - but is the age of my kids - so she fits in better as one of their cousins)




 
My girls were THRILLED to see Caroline - they are so into babies right now. 






And of course we got to see how BIG Eddie is getting.  Little babies do not stay babies for long... it is so sad missing these babies growing up.  Eddie is so cute and happy - such a great stage!
 

1 comment:

browniemom said...

What a great bunch of beautiful children!