I didn't take any picture of Brock playing soccer this year because I have taken so many in past year. However, I will say Brock really came into his own in soccer this year. He has always had a natural talkent - but it never really manifested itself in games. He was never really aggressive, and liked to stay out of the "mass". We thought that once they got to positions it might help - and we were right. On the first game he "woke up". The parents and coaches were like "who is that?" (we have been playing with the same team for 2 years) Brock scored 5 goals in the first game - where as he didn't score at all last season.
Despite his awesome goal scoring and defense - he preferred to play goalie - which he also rocked!
For the last game we had a little party with the team.
Two cute soccer brothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment