Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Great Grandma's house

I organized a little get together one Sunday evening at my grandparents house for all my cousins and their families.  Most couldn't' come.  But that's ok.  My aunts came, so I appreciated that.  I love being at my grandparents house, just hanging out.  It is important to me that my children have some of those same feelings and memories. 











I love my grandparents.  They are a huge part of who I am.  I didn't realize their influence or impact on me until I was in my 30's.  I wouldn't be the woman I am today (or the mother I am today) if it wasn't for their constant influence in my life.  

 

No comments: