Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, February 18, 2022

Birthday re-do


Since Jason was gone for my birthday in Utah he promised me a birthday re-do.  I picked the day after Christmas.  It was glorious and I might do that every year.  Christmas is like putting on a performance for moms.  We prep and plan for 2 months or more, putting in lots of hours, and then Christmas Day we are "on".  I love it.  But it is exhausting.  It was so nice to take the next day off and have all the meals cooked for me (and my favorites) and all the dishes done.  Jason always does a great job on days like this.  December was a tough month, and it was a much needed break.  (little did I know January would get harder).

I didn't mention this in my Christmas post, but Jason and the kids really spoiled me for gifts.  Especially my Christus statue.  They got me the giant Christus statue.  I absolutely love it.  

 

No comments: