Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, May 20, 2022

Winter Park Days

Despite a previous post about this being a dreary winter, Colorado always delivers on random 60 degree weather.  Most of those beautiful days this year have been tampered with large amounts of wind (windiest, driest year on record so far - yay climate change).  But on a few of those days we went to the park.  We tried to  go with our ward friends as often as possible, but it is getting harder and harder to have consistent friends.  Most (if not all) of our outings are just the 3 of us.  And while that makes me sad, it was the same way when Brock and Noah were this age and those are some of my favorite mothering moments.  I do love when it is just us. 
One park has a "swing together" that Eve loves.


One day we got Mads with us.  She likes to come along to the parks with us to rollerblade.

I have been diligent over the last year or so to always have sand toys in the car with us.  It's been great and helps me feel "together".  Sometimes it is the little things that makes my day feel like a "win" or that I am being a good mom.




 

No comments: