We got tickets to go skiing at Loveland again this year. Megan opted to stay home. She still got to skip school and stay home to help Jason with the babies. She said she was glad she went but doesn't ever want to go again.
I picked the warmest day for us to go, but I guess the weather reports were wrong because when we got there it was snowing and like negative 10 degrees. It stayed cold all day - only warming up to about 17 degrees. Basically it was COLD. However nobody complained and still had a great time.
With everyone becoming much better skiers we spent most of the day over on the bigger side of the mountain and everyone pretty much skied o their own. It made me a little sad because one of my favorite things about skiing is the time we spend together, but I had a chance to ski with each one of them. Mads and I stayed together most of the time. We both liked going through the trees along the side and found some really great runs. We didn't have any major crisis and everything went great.
Do we look cold?
We all really enjoyed the beauty (but not he cold) of skiing above the tree line, hopefully next year it is a bit warmer and we can spend some time exploring up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment