Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Brock goes to Disney World

The very day that I had my knee surgery (February 16) Brock left for Disney World for a school trip with the school band, orchestra and choir.  This trip was almost a year and a half in the making, he earned all the money (1800 dollars) and was so excited!  He had to leave our house at 3 in the morning!  

I obviously wasn't there, so I don't have much to say about it, but below are a lot of pictures.  He mostly hung out with his best friend, Cameron and then Audra Marriott (from our ward, her mom, Christina, also went and helped  them a lot) and their band friend Jason Rupp.  He told me he loved it and it was worth the money.






















They had to wake up at 3 am in Florida to catch their flight home.  Tired kids!


 

No comments: