My birthday was a Saturday and we didn't have much going on during the day. On days like this I usually have MILLIONS of ideas of things I want to do with the family. So many ideas that I usually don't do any of them. Jason was sweet enough to listen to my list and then help me make a plan of what made sense. We ended up getting a babysitter for Dane and Eve (they were still sick) and we took the older kids down town to check out the giving machines and do some Christmas shopping in the mall.
It was a great evening. Really low key and fast, but really fun. I genuinely love hanging out with them. It was a perfect way to spend my birthday (then we dropped them off at home, they put Dane and Eve to bed and Jason took me to PF Changs.
This is us at the mall
And THIS was the best birthday present. They were just standing like this. I had to sneak the picture because they would have stopped or been embarrassed if they would have seen me take it. LOVE it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment