Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Floating the River

One of the first weeks of summer Ryan Ahlstrom invited us and several other families to go river rafting down the South Platte River.   Jason couldn’t go, and the river was pretty high, so I didn’t bring Dane and Eve with us.but I was so excited that the older 4 all came.   I absolutely love doing things like this.   For the last 3 summers I have wanted to go down the river but we didn’t because… I just didn’t.   So it felt like a true answer to my prayers that Ryan was willing to put this together and invite us.  

I took some pictures of everyone gathered at Ryan’s house blowing up the tubes.   It made me so happy that everyone was willing YM come
E and willing to do the “hard work” to get everything ready.   It’s my love language!  


Me and the girls before we went down. 


Group picture. 

I didn’t take very many pictures going down the river.   But here are a few from the beginning.  




 

No comments: