Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

We went to our ward Christmas Party last week. We had a nice dinner, got family pictures taken, and Brock got to sit on Santa's lap. Jess took some great pictures (as always)!

Our family picture.

The ward Christmas party was on December 8th, my birthday was on December 9th, so that is what we did for my birthday. I think i just need to know that every year for my birthday i will probably be at some sort of Christmas party. I guess it is ok because i love Christmas. Jason did make me breakfast that morning, and then we went to my family's house for Sunday dinner, so all in all it was a good day.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Your family picture is beautiful. I also love the pictures of Brock trying to figure out who that guy is he's sitting with! I love how you have included your blessings for the week. So positive! Congrats on both of you being done with school. I didn't know that Jason was done. WOOHOO!!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday! Had I realized I might have done something (anything, really). I'm glad it was a good one!

Janina Herbert said...

ohhhhh my goodness, jamie, i am SO sorry that i missed your birthday! SORRY! i hope it was fantastic and everything you deserve! :) and CONGRATULATIONS on being DONE with school - both of you! WOOHOO!! i am just amazed at how much you can handle, way to go! now you can be a full-time mommy and not have to worry about papers and projects that are due! :):) MERRY CHRISTMAS! we love you guys! (PS - those pictures of brock are ADORABLE!)

Emily said...

happy birthday and congratulations on graduating! jealous am i. brock gets cuter and cuter. hopefully i can come visit you guys sometime soon!

Megan Loves Life said...

CUTE!! I love the one where he's looking at Santa! I also love your family pic! Congratulations on graduation!! That's so exciting! Now where to?!?! You are always so dead on. By that I mean, you are so mature, spiritual, thoughtful and always headed in the right direction! I totally look up to you, my dear friend! Merry Christmas!!