Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Brighton Bengals

It was senior night for the Brighton Boys Varsity Basketball game on Tuesday night (they beat Skyline - yea). They had all the parents and seniors on the court and read some info about them. My dad was out of town - so it was just my mom. Below are some pictures of the night.
We watched 2 games (JV for Daniel and Varsity for Michael), Brock liked the JV game, but the varsity game was close, so I was yelling a lot and Brock DID NOT LIKE THAT, every time I would yell "rebound" or "Defense" Brock would cry like he was being killed. I tried not to yell - but years of basketball enthusiasm took over. And if any of you have watched basketball with my mom you know where I got it from. At least it is good to know Brock never hears me yell, so he was obviously confused and scared when I did yell. I need to take this child to more sporting events.
Since they won the Region they got to cut down the net. Michael was the "last cut", isn't he so cute!
Brock and Daniel

Brock and Michael

The Boys (2 basketball stars - and maybe a future star??)

3 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

haha, that is such a fun and funny post! (i love how you were like "brock DID NOT LIKE THAT!" all in caps. you're cute!) anyways, i'm glad it was a fun night and that the bengals won! love ya!

Living In Love said...

Um, those are not your brothers... who are they?!? WIERD i love memory lane, it's one of my favorite lanes!

Kristen said...

Oh hey there! Here I am leaving a message:)
I can just see you getting really intense at a game. You're pretty feisty.