Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Delay in Bloggage

So I am finally updating. I have been lagging, not because I am busy - I kind of am - I HAVE to finish my independent study math class by April 4 and all my "nap" time is used either doing that or working. But mostly because life is SO BORING and I have nothing to say. I am so sick of winter and cold I could scream. I am already planning mine and Brock's summer - it is going to be so fun - I have BIG PLANS! We are going to the beach, and the mountains, and on walks, and mommy and me classes, and the park, and basically anything we can do outside. The problem is I don't know if we will be living in A)Provo B)Salt Lake or C)Syracuse, New York, so all the plans are tentative - but still - just the dreams get me through the day. If anyone has any advice on how to get through these last few cold months let me know.

**Karli and I are going to St. George for a week for this very reason, just us and the kids - and I am so excited!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

St. George sounds fun! I love winter, but have found that it's hard to love it as a mom. There have been times that I have just wanted to take Ethan outside, but wait, there's snow on the sidewalks! All of your summer plans sound fun. I can't wait to hear where you will be...I hope the waiting/planning game is going well.

KordelandHeather said...

Just remember, I can get anyone in for 50% off at the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur museum....