Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, March 17, 2008

St George

So I have been back from Saint George for over a week and have not "blogged" about it. I intended to do it the very day we got back - but between math and work and Brock, I haven't seemed to get around to it. Plus I have been overwhelmed by all the fun things and cute pictures. So I am going to just do one post at a time - rather than do the whole trip in one sitting.

We had SO MUCH FUN! But it was CRAZY! We had 5 kids under the age of 2. We did 2 activities a day - which does not sound like much, but if there was an hour where all 5 were fed, awake, happy, and in a clean diaper - I felt like we had succeeded! I have to give a shout out to Karli for all of the hard work she did. She really kept the whole group running, she could have handled all 5 by herself I am sure.

One day we went to Snow Canyon and played in the sand dunes. It took Brock a while to warm up to the sand idea, but soon he was climbing all over - and much to my surprise he did not try to eat it!




4 comments:

Emily said...

He's so big! And he always has a big smile on his face! (At least judging by the pictures you choose to post on here...)

Janina Herbert said...

I totally agree with Emily! I'm so glad you had tons of fun in St. George - although, I'm confused...I remember you said in a previous blog that it was just gonna be you and Karli and the kids....what about the hubbies?? Just curious :) Anyways, I look forward to seeing all the other photos!! love ya!

Megan Loves Life said...

too cute! I love his little shorts! I am so jealous of your trip...

Ashlee said...

Long time no see..
Im glad I came across your blog. How are you guys? Your little guy is just adorable.. Keep in touch
Ashlee(zern)Wright