Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Michael Leaves

My cute Brother Michael left on his mission on Wednesday. It was quite the week. I remember always saying, "when Michael and Daniel leave on their mission...", like it was this thing a million years away and would never really happen, and now he is gone and I still feel like we are waiting for that day. In my mind they are still 4 and 6 playing every kind of sport you can imagine in our yard. I love my brothers so much and am so proud of both of them. They are growing into great young men, and am excited to see Michael's growth in the next 2 years.

So I just have to say that Brock reminds me of my brothers everyday - he is like a carbon-copy. He is just this tan little boy that loves to be outside and play EVERY single sport there is (there will be a future post regarding Brock's sports - just still collecting pictures). Brock got almost all of his DNA from Jason - so from me he seems to have gotten my blond hair - and apparently some of my brothers traits. Everyday he reminds me of growing up with them. All three of them (Michael, Daniel, and Brock) are quite the athletes!
Katie and I are due just 3 weeks apart. I am due September 21 and she is due October 7. But she is going to be induced on September 30. It will be fun to have our babies so close.
I am getting bigger - in this picture I am 36 weeks - almost exactly one month from my due date! When Mike gets back there will be at least 2 more nieces and/or nephews that he will have never met (and at the rate I am going - maybe more :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JAMIE,
THIS IS YOUR SISTER KATIE. CALL ME IF YOU GET THIS TONIGHT, IT'S MONDAY AT 10 PM AND I NEED YOU TO CALL ME NO MATTER WHAT TIME YOU GET THIS TONIGHT.
CALL ME
CALL ME
CALL ME

KATIE

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

i have to say you are one of the cutest pregnant ppl i have ever seen! you just have this TINY ball up your shirt! very cute!

Cathy Hanna said...

It sounds like you have had a rough week. I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. It is so sad. I can't believe that Michael is in the MTC. Time flies bye. And I completly understand how hard it is to say good-bye to great friends. We left some amazing friends in Seattle. Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Love Adrienne