Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My decision

So I have been trying to decide how I wanted to successfully carry around 2 children and still go out and do fun activities. (double stroller, Snugly, sling, wrap, make Brock walk everywhere, etc). I really did not want to do a double stroller - they are so big, and I did not want to spend the money, and my friend Karli always just put her second child in a Snugly and that always seemed to work.

Well I made my decision this week. Thanks to my friend Sabrina's Blog - I got a Moby Wrap - I had some hesitations at first (too complicated, will the fabric stretch, is it practical) but the girl came to my house and showed me how to use it - and I LOVED IT! I am so excited to have this baby and carry him around in it. I have a lot of friends having babies right now and I would recommend looking into it. I obviously have not REALLY used it yet - and if it does not live up to my expectations I will let you know - but I did my research and talked to a lot of people who have used them and so far most people love it!

Here is the website I bought it through (she actually came to my house - so I did not have to pay shipping) http://bab-i-licious.blogspot.com/ or this is the "official" site: http://www.mobywrap.com/
I chose a light blue. YEA!

1 comment:

Megan Loves Life said...

I loved using the Moby with Abigail. I just strapped her in and went about my daily business, eat breakfast, straighten up, etc. Most comfortable baby carrier too!