Moby report - Loving it more and more every time. I wasn't planning on using it today. I brought my stroller and was just going to leave Noah in the car seat. But about 10 minutes in he wanted to be held. I put him in the wrap and he fell right asleep. (his head is normally in - I just took it out for the picture). Thursday, September 25, 2008
Outings
We have been out and about more than I had expected. In the last week we have been to the duck pond, the park twice, Farm Country, the library for story time, and the grocery store. It has been really easy and a lot of fun!
Moby report - Loving it more and more every time. I wasn't planning on using it today. I brought my stroller and was just going to leave Noah in the car seat. But about 10 minutes in he wanted to be held. I put him in the wrap and he fell right asleep. (his head is normally in - I just took it out for the picture).
Moby report - Loving it more and more every time. I wasn't planning on using it today. I brought my stroller and was just going to leave Noah in the car seat. But about 10 minutes in he wanted to be held. I put him in the wrap and he fell right asleep. (his head is normally in - I just took it out for the picture).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Adorable! That is so great that you bought that moby wrap and that Noah has taken so easily to it!
Question: Have you ever tried a Baby Bjorn, and if so, how does it compare to the Moby wrap? Just curious (if you haven't - don't worry about it :) ANyways, Brock is so cute!! (And Noah, too, of course :) love ya!
Post a Comment