Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random Pictures

Check out that hair - I love it!
Noah loves to just lounge around. Brock HAD to be swaddled - Noah, not so much. He doesn't mind it, but he would rather just lounge.
Just cute!
Audrey came to visit today - Brock has been having a hard time since Maggie and Mollie moved - he had SO MUCH FUN with another kid. (play groups anyone???)
Noah actually LOVES tummy time - but not for the right purposes. As far as I know tummy time is to help their neck muscles because they are supposed to try and lift their head. Noah just lays there like this. He could lay like that for a half hour - awake and everything.

4 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

You have such cute boys. Noah looks so tiny. They grow up so fast. How are you feeling? We hope you are all doing great.

carly said...

Noah is really cute. Congratulations!

Living In Love said...

Me for play group!

Skyler said...

I'm sure Payton would be into a play group -- if he wasn't such a bully!