Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

This year we spent Christmas Eve at Jason's parents house. We had a fun time - this year was supposed to be the "Herbert Christmas", but non of Jason's brothers or sister could come - so it was just us "Utahns". Grandma Herbert and Brock made sugar cookies - Brock was really into it and clapped every time he cut a cookie out.
This was the best picture I got of Brock and Noah - Noah has started to really like eating his hands.

And - if you can believe it - this is the best picture I got of the family - could Jason look more annoyed?? and Brock was very tired.

No comments: