Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No Posts

For the most part posts with out pictures are boring - I try to not do them very often. But my camera is lost and has been since Thanksgiving. So... no posts - sorry.

  • Noah laughed last night
  • We put up our tree - my dad and brother cut it down themselves!
  • We all have had the flu for a week and a half
  • Today is my birthday

9 comments:

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Kacie said...

Happy Birthday! Flu doesn't sound too fun though!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you all feel better soon.

Rosie said...

Happy birthday! Sorry about the flu!

Emily said...

Happy birthday Jamie! And I love your blog posts, even the ones without pictures.

By the way, did you ever get my email I sent a month or so ago? It was in response to your phone message when I announced I was pregnant. I figured you were too busy with two little boys, but then I wondered if I sent it to an old address or something. Anyway, call me when you can get together! I'd love to see you.

Ashlee said...

Happy Happy Birthday.. Hopefully you all feel better soon!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!! i hope you had a great one!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday! Mine was on Monday. Thats fun! Well hope you had a great day.

Janina Herbert said...

AWWWWWW! you put a little blurb at the top of your blog about aaron! that was so sweet - thank you! also, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! jamie, i am SO sorry i missed it! i really hope it was WONDERFUL and that jason did special things for u on your day :)

oh! and i hope you got my voice message today - i finally feel comfortable enough w/ things that i can multi-task and call ppl! yay! (for example, right now i'm burping aaron :P)

alright, i'll try calling u again tomorrow - CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU!!! love and miss u guys tons!