Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Discovery Gardens

We went to the Children's Discovery Garden's at Thanksgiving Point. One of the only reason I am sad that we moved to West Jordan instead of Lehi is because I wanted to get a pass at Thanksgiving Point - we love going to all the activities there. I would have loved to live closer.

My new stroller - I decided to go with a sit and stand. Both Brock and Noah can fit comfortably on the "stand" platform. I have loved it!
Payton and Brock are at a great age right now where they can just go off and play. They play really well together too - they never fight over a toy or hurt each other. They also love to wrestle together - they are really tough with each other. I wish we could spend more time with them.



This is what Megan did the whole time:


2 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Fun posts! I love our playgroup as well, it helps us moms keep our sanity! 2 things: a) I love your hair that length and b) I really don't believe that you just had a baby. You already have your rockin' body back.. not fair I tell you, not fair :)

Megan Loves Life said...

So you're getting out? Three under three and you are out and about, you go girl! And you look like you're enjoying yourself. Awesome!