Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Brock

Brock got a "Climbing Higher" award at school.  He was really excited - although eventually all students will receive it (he doesn't know that) - he got it for handwriting.

He is going great in school.  The first few weeks were rough on all of us, but we are in the hang of it now and it has brought a lot of blessings for all of us.  We are about to go off track next week - I am excited and a little nervous.  I am excited to have him home, do fun things, and focus on other things that we dont' seem to have time for when we have school.  I am nervous for when he goes back on track - wondering if we will go through the whole adjustment again.

I think Brock is on the verge of developing this "big kid" personality.  Things that he has been doing his whole life, seem to be changing.  He doesn't act in school the way that I thought he would.  He is very shy and reserved - never commenting or answering questions - but he knows what's going on and loves what he is doing.  He is wanting his personal space from his siblings, although he loves them now more than ever.  If they ever get a treat at school he always saves it and shares it with Megan and Noah - and then tells Maddie she can have some when she is older.  He melts my heart every day.

3 comments:

Karen said...

so sweet!

Laura said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love it. My kids are anything but shy. Sometimes I wish they were!

browniemom said...

Proud moment for him! Love it!