Jason's birthday was a lot of fun this year - mainly because the boys were way into it and planned the whole thing. They planned, shopped for, and helped make the breakfast. They know dad likes waffles with strawberries, ice cream, and cream.
We have never done birthday presents for mom and dad from the kids and I hadn't planned on starting - but one day while we were waisting some time at Target Noah saw this Lego Halo set and KNEW dad would LOVE it. I agreed but told him not now and thought he would forget. He did not. For two weeks he asked and asked, so worried that dad would be sad on his birthday if he did not get that present. So we went back and let him get it.
It took them a good two hours to put it together - but Jason did love it (and I think the boys are happy about it too :)
1 comment:
I totally am in love with HIMYM. I have seasons 1-7, if you ever want to start over with them, you can borrow them.
Post a Comment