You should all know this by now - but Chuck E Cheese is my kid's favorite place in the whole world. They would pick here over anything. I have a few rules about it though - we only go when it is empty, we don't get any food, and I don't spend any money (they each get 10 tokens that we get for free from their reward calendars on the website).
This system has served us well for the last 5 years - but the last 3 times we have gone Brock blows through his 10 tokens in about 10 minutes. He hasn't complained about it yet though - he happily watches everyone else play. But I am holding my breath because I am sure the day is not far off when they will want more than I can give them. But look how happy he is. He is not even playing this game - he was out of tokens by now and was just pretending to play while the preview game was playing.
It is mostly for the girls anyways. They love it!
Noah is so funny. He hardly spends his tokens because he spends the whole time watching other people play. He doesn't play for tickets either. He plays the arcade games that don't give him any or he forgets to grab them when they come out. He is always sad when it is prize picking time that he doesn't have the 500 tickets to get the Spiderman toy that he has been wanting since he was two. It is a fight every. single. time. Brock inevitably gives him 20 of his tickets (even though I tell Brock that he shouldn't because Noah needs to earn his own - but truthfully I love that Brock is so thoughtful) and Noah picks another spider toy (he actually loves them).
No comments:
Post a Comment