Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Preschool Blog

For those of you interested in following my preschool blog I have started it and hope to be posting to it regularly.  I am just starting to try to adjust to having my own preschool and not letting that affect my family (or home) too much - so the blog is very much an after thought.  Posts are quick and not a lot of thought are put into them.  Maybe in a few months I will be able to give better description about exactly what I did, why I did it, and how it went.  But for now enjoy the pictures, my brief descriptions, and my many typing errors.  I rarely proof read - but you know that from reading my real blog. :)

http://msjamiespreschool.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jill T said...

Tess was looking at the pictures and said, "that's a Pretty school!" (rather than a preschool).