Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Legos

Most often we take pictures of special events.  When the kids were babies I took pictures more often of day to day things because the "special events" happened at home during the "day to day".  But now almost all special events happen either away from home or on a birthday or holiday.  My picture taking has rapidly declined and also any video i take is of a holiday, birthday or sporting event.  I know that one day the more treasured pictures and home video are of the day to day things.   

Well... one day to day thing in our home is Lego's.  Mostly with the younger three.  Brock rarely plays or builds with Lego's.  He usually has one in his hand that he likes to spin.  Noah is the one the got into Lego's.  He loves them and build and plays with them constantly and he always has several in his pockets, hands, backpack, car seat, school desk, etc.  Our train table has become our new Lego table.  In the last few months the girls like to spend time building also.   I have found that I have become obsessed with organizing Noah's Lego's.  If I am stressed, or overwhelmed, it does my soul good to sit down at the lego table and reorganize and recategorize all the tiny Lego's.  Sometimes I spend way too long at the cost of things I should be doing.  It is a little out of hand.


No comments: