The kids got passes from school for free bowling all summer long. We tried to go once a week or so. They got to be pretty good bowlers. Every once in a while the kids would decide to spend their chore money on a treat for the family - how generous!
It was kind of strange because when I took the kids by myself in the afternoons I wouldn't bowl. But they are all independent so I was just sitting on the benches cheering them on while they all bowled for an hour or so. I probably could have brought a book. It was an odd feeling. In the next 5 years I will probably be just dropping them off and picking them back up. - For now I will enjoy this.
Our first game was pretty awesome - Noah won with an 82, then Megan at 75, Brock and 72 and Madison at 66. One time Madison actually won!
We went by ourselves during the day, took some friends sometimes, and went as a family in the evenings. It was the summer of bowling I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment