Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

End of Summer Sleep Over

We had an end of summer sleep over with our neighbors.  They have a boy the boys' age and a girls' the girls' age - so it was perfect!  We love having them as neighbors and all the kids get along really well.  We haven't really "done" sleepovers yet and I hadn't really made up my mind about them.  I grew up on sleepovers and loved them!  But I still felt unsure about my own kids (isn't that how it always works).  Ultimately we decided it was an experience we wanted our kids to have.  Since then we have had a few more.

We started our evening by riding our bikes and scooters to a local park.  The girls played on the play ground and the boys rode around at the skate park.


At then end of the night a few kids really wanted pictures "hanging from stuff".  Weird

The boys stayed up way too late playing mine-craft (10 o'clock)  and we set up a tent in the girls room for the girls to sleep in.  They all slept great.

In the morning we played some more then I took them to a local park to clean up some garbage and then to McDonald's for an ice cream cone.

Our bag of garbage.

It was a lot of fun and a great first sleep over.












No comments: