Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

At the church

There was one night when we were all supposed to be together.  While we had 18 total people coming to Denver only about 20 were staying at the house - and two families were coming in for barely 24 hours.  That gave us only 1 dinner where we were all together.  I didn't think we could have a very happy togetherness dinner at our home so we reserved our church building.  I made the dinner for everyone (since we were the only one with a home - I felt bad about asking people to bring something - so I just did it.  I made herbed pork, garlic mashed potatoes, a vegetable stir fry, and home made garlic bread with roasted garlic.  I was pretty proud of myself.

The boys played a wonderful football game.


Later we hooked up a tv and the kids played one of those dance video games (I don't know which one) and the adults played a game of Herbert family trivia that I had put together.

No comments: