Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

First real day of school

As mentioned earlier my kids first day of school changed 10 days before school started - and we still had a house full of family.  I would have kept them home and missed the first day if it weren't Megan's first day of first grade.  I feel like that's important - you know, the lunch line and all.  

So this was technically the first day of school - but we didn't' treat it like it.  They stayed up until about 10:00 the night before, slept in sleeping bags on the living room floor with their cousins, slept in, didn't take showers, wore normal clothes (who am I kidding - I have never bought back to school clothes), ate cereal for breakfast, and I didn't take pictures.  Poor kiddos.

While at the school I thought, I should at least take pictures of them in line - since they only line up the first day - and after that just go right into the school.




Madison's first day was the next day.  And OUR first real day of school.

No comments: