Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, January 2, 2017

playing in the preschool

Sometimes I feel kind of bad that my preschool takes up 1/3 of our house.  I think I will definitely feel more bad about it as they get older.  But for now the truth is they (and their friends) love it.  When they come over  they always ask "can we play in the preschool".  The way I run the preschool adds to the fun becasue I change things up every few weeks - so there is always something new to play with.  

One day Maddie was playing while I was cleaning up to start the winter break (it was my Polar Express train set).  She asked me if I would come play with her.  I used to play with this train set for hours with my kids (mostly boys) years ago - but I hadn't played with it with one of my kids in at least 3 years.  It was really fun - and the thought occurred to me, "this might be the last time".  






Even my boys play in it with their friends.  Lincoln and Brock set up a whole war with Army base camps. 

No comments: