Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, June 23, 2017

More Summer Days

Friday: We "babysat" Lincoln (one of Brock's friends) all day.  We still did our usual morning routine and he just did it right along with us.  I don't remember what we did in the afternoon - but it was something.  Then I had to go to cub scout camp with the boys - so at 2:00 the girls went to a neighbors house and I took 7 boys to cub scout camp.

Saturday: Back to cub scout camp at 8 am!  Woo Hoo.  It is my only year that both of the boys will be at cub scout camp together - so I spent all day Friday with the Weeblos (Brock) and today I was with the Wolves (Noah).  We got  home around 3 and I crashed.  Well... I went down to Jen's house and sat in her driveway with her for a while.  Then we all made home made pizza for dinner (one of our favorite things to do) - then we watched Beauty and the Beast for family movie night.

Sunday: Fathers Day!

Monday: Cleaning day, swimming, Base ball practice, family home evening, I went to a girls night out

Tuesday: Hike with 6 other families - we took Finn and Zoe with us, the kids had screen time while I made some dessert and got ready for a shower I was throwing that night for one of my visiting teachees, my visiting teachers came over.  I made spaghetti, breaded shrimp (it was the first time I tried breading them myself), and bread sticks for dinner and left for my shower.

Wednesday:  All my kids had "play dates" - Brock rode his bike to his and I dropped Megan and Noah off at theirs.  Madison came with me to meet friends at a park/splash pad.  We all got back together around 3.  I did some gardening while the kids played in the front yard.  Boys went to cub scouts - I watched my friends kids becasue she is a den leader and her husband is out of town.

Thursday: Woke up at 6:30 am to get the trees trimmed before it got too hot - the kids job that day was to pick up all the cut limbs and put them in garbage sacks.  When that was done we hurried and did our morning routines and school and then met some friends at another splash pad/park.  I took Finn and Zoe with us again.  Then we all had some down time.  Then off to gymnastics.  Dinner.  We had some families over to our house for root beer floats.

No comments: