Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

creativity

About 3 weeks ago we changed our family rules about screen time.  Previously they each got 6 hours of screen time a week, this was working well for the most part - but Jason and I knew that we needed to cut back more.  After a gentle nudge/chastening from our stake president we decided to limit screen time to weekends only.  Initially the kids were crushed (a few cried), it actually has been so wonderful - I really don't think anyone misses it (they all THINK they miss it - but they really don't).  This has led to a little more creativity around here. 

Noah made a catapult 

Madison made a trap for a Leprechaun

Her and Jason made a radio


And several other things that are not pictured.  

No comments: