Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Scouts

Brock has been camping all year.  Did you know deacons go camping every month???  I didn't.  I couldn't believe it.  I am SO SO SO grateful to our angelic scout leaders who take these boys every month.  I am so grateful that Brock gets to learn about and enjoy camping.  I PRAY with all my heart that my other boys will get the same opportunities and that the men of the church will still be willing to do these hard things with them with the new program.   I desperately want my boys to get to go fishing and camping and hiking and learn how to do those things.  Here are some pictures from scout camp this year that the leaders sent to me.










































No comments: