Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Outings

These are pre-quarantine outings.  We still have some outings - they are changing as quarantine continues.  

We went to the park one Saturday - despite the obvious snow.


The first week of March I bought a membership to the aquarium with the intention of going once a week.  I had planned on buying a zoo and children's museum one as well - good thing I waited.  I sure hope they extend my membership!  We went once and it was SO MUCH FUN!  Perfect for Dane's age.  The girls wanted pictures with Dane at every exhibit.







I took the girls and Zoe to the AG store one day to get Megan's dolls hair done (she had saved 15 dollars to do it!)

No comments: