Since offical school projects are over - here is my post of random school projects throughout the year.
Megan was in a play for Johnny Appleseed. Noah got to get out of class to come watch and we found out that "Johnny" was sick. I wasn't there but somehow Noah with volunteered or Megan volunteered him - but either way Noah ended up reading for Johnny. It was pretty cute to see them doing it togehter. They are my 2 that don't get along that great (they are jsut so alike). But when they decide to not fight they actually have the most fun with eachother.
For health class Brock had to make dinner for the family with out me in the kitchen. He made tacos because that was the easiest thing that Megan could eat also and he didn't want to make 2 dinners. haha
He also had to make a 3-d model of a cell. He came up with the idea of a jello mold. I was pretty skeptical - I am not great with Jello. But it turned out pretty sweet and the teacher said he had never seen anything like it.
Madison did a display about the Apache Indians.... I mean native Americans... I mean indigenous people. I guess "Native American" is not PC anymore??
We also had a puppet show (this was actually Activity Days)
Twin day at school
And Brock finally figured out this rubix cube - not for school - just for fun. It used to be hard to find Brock with out a ball in his hand. Lately its hard to find Brock with out a rubix cube in his hand.










No comments:
Post a Comment