Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Teachers camp


Back to 2022.  Brock and Noah are in Teacher's Quorum together.  They were in Deacons Quorum together back in 2020 and I was SO EXCTEID for them to go camping together, but alas Covid ensured that never happened.  SO t his year was the first time they got to go together.  They went on a 30 mile back packing trip.  Honestly, neither of them wanted to go, but when they got home they were glad they went.

Brock wrote this post:

climbing with my friend was great i wish we would have done it every day.

we would sadly lose a life every day it was great though 
hanging out with my friends after a day of hike was great but the adventure was the best part
the view was great everything was great wish we could do it again











one of our leaders hurt him self so we wanted to show him that we where grateful





 

No comments: