Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, June 2, 2025

Young Men's Camp

Since my kids are going to camps next week, I thought I should post about camps from last summer!  I did FSY back when I did summer posts, but it took forever to get pictures from youth leaders for YM and YW camps.  I actually never got any from young mens, I ended up having to go onto Instagram and screenshot these.  Here is the link to Instagram, they have some cool videos

I also am not going to make my boys write something.  I can hardly get them to do things that are important and need to get done.  So these will just be pictures, and maybe I will say something.

Last year was ward camp.  This year is stake camp.  Noah isn't going, but he has something else awesome to do that I felt like he should do.

Before they left (I took these)





At the camp at a shooting range.
 







There camp site looked amazing.  They had this river right behind those trees.


Splitting wood








No comments: