Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, November 30, 2024

Week of fun with Henry

Marisa went with Cameron for 2 weeks on a humanitarian trip and I offered to help keep Henry busy.  It was one of the best weeks of the summer.  Henry was so happy to come places with us and he made it so much more fun!

On the first day we went on a hike with a moms group with other women in the stake.  The Rothy's were with us also.  








After the hike we went to the primary ice cream social at the park and stayed until the sprinklers came on.

Another day we went to Active Athletics open gym and made a giant obstacle course



another day we went to "Centennial Garden Beach" with some friends from the ward.











 

No comments: