I know this is a cop out - but I haven't given much thought to New Year's Resolutions. So, I will just fall back on "my song" that I always think of when I am trying to make goals. All of them are things I need more of, and I will probably be needing them until the day I die. However I will bold the ones I am going to focus on.
****
****
More holiness give me
More strivings within
More patience in suffering
More sorrow for sin
More faith in my Savior
More senses of His care
More joy in His service
More purpose in prayer
****
More gratitude give me
More trust in the Lord
More pride in His glory
More hope in His word
More tears for His sorrows
More pain at His grief
More meekness in trial
More praise for relief
****
More purity give me
More strength to over come
More freedom from Earth stains
More longing for home
More fit for the kingdom
More used would I be
More blessed and holy
More Savior like Thee
****
(OK, so I probably should have just bolded the whole thing :)
More Holiness Give Me - Hymn 131
1 comment:
hey, jamie! i love this color blue for your background - periwinkle, right? anyways, i also really like your conference quote of the week - that whole talk was amazing!
how are you doing?! we love you guys!
Post a Comment