
As I am sure many of you know, President Hinckley died yesterday. I just wanted to take this opportunity to share my feelings along with my testimony. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to live and serve under his direction. He truly was a prophet of God. I loved him dearly and learned many things through his teachings. I gained my testimony through reading his talks and hearing his messages. I am also grateful for the women in his life. I have learned of his mother, Ada. She was wonderful and truly a woman of God fit to raise a prophet, and of coarse, Marjorie. She was so inspiring. I have tried to emulate her in my approach and attitude towards life. I am grateful they are together again.
I am grateful for President Monson, and my prayers are with him, along with the other members of the 12. I am most of all grateful, that President Hinckley (a most beloved prophet and influential figure) can die, and it is ok. Our church is ok, the members are ok, and the work will go on. A new prophet will be appointed and we will sustain, follow, and love him. How grateful I am for the organization of this church and for modern revelation.
No comments:
Post a Comment