Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brock's One Year Old Pictures

My cousin gave me a $100 gift card to Kiddie Kandids at one of my showers before Brock was born. I decided to use it for his 1 year pictures. I did not really have a good experience there, I got some cute pictures, but I told the photographer what I wanted, and I did not really get that. But they are cute.
If we say "Brock give ____ a hug", this is what he does - super cute! He gives GREAT HUGS!

I hated that his hand and finger are up in this picture - but then I realized it is like he is holding up the number "1" - for 1 years old - so i guess it is ok. (Thanks Grandma for the outfit)
Darling!
His pensive face

(Thanks Ashley for the outfit!)

This is not really my style - a little cheesy - But his expression is just so darn cute!


5 comments:

Karen said...

The picture of him hugging the bear is especially cute!:)

Living In Love said...

oh my goodness, I love them all! I don't know what you're talking about, I think they turned out SOOO good! I can't believe he was still happy after all those clothing swaps! I guess I've never tried with Abbey I just keep it to one outfit. And I do like the hat one, I don't think it's cheesy. Last time I wanted to get some cute diaper pictures of her and they told me that they can't because she's over 1 year. Porn? What is the world coming to?!!?

Janina Herbert said...

these photos are SO cute, jamie! that first one just made me melt! such a cutie! i think these photos came out GREAT!

I am Laura said...

They are great photos. I think they did a good job. I never get my kids pictures taken so you should enjoy these. Your mom will like them too.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.